This is the Linux app named graphene-like-ribbons to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as graphene-like-0.2.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named graphene-like-ribbons to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
graphene-like-ribbons to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:User friendly interface for calculating electronic properties in graphene-like ribbons.
The programs uses the tight binding approximation and mean field Hubbard model to predict electronic properties of graphene-like nanoribbons.
See Discussion to ask questions or details
Update: New versions of this program will be known as quantum-honeycomp
- One dimensional tight binding in graphene-like systems
- Implemented magnetic fields (Zeeman and orbital), intrinsic spin-orbit coupling, sublattice imbalance
- Band structure resolved in spin operators and positions
- Three dimensional rendering of the magnetic structure
- Non-collinear and collinear mean field Hubbard calculation
- Transport calculation in an energy window
- Transport with magnetic and non-magnetic Anderson disorder, vacancies and substrate charge and exchange fields
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphenelikeribbons/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.