This is the Linux app named Graphical Web Interface whose latest release can be downloaded as gwi-website-1.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Graphical Web Interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Graphical Web Interface
DESCRIPTIONGWI lets you build and maintain websites much like phpnuke. Use the inbuilt HTML editor to directly type content and news or edit the raw markup of your articles. You can manage index and search your downloads, edit menus and manage users.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gwip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.