This is the Linux app named GraphQL Playground whose latest release can be downloaded as graphql-playground-electron-setup-1.8.10.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GraphQL Playground with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GraphQL IDE for better development workflows (GraphQL Subscriptions, interactive docs & collaboration). GraphQL Playground uses components of GraphiQL under the hood but is meant as a more powerful GraphQL IDE enabling better (local) development workflows. Compared to GraphiQL, the GraphQL Playground ships with a number of features, such as interactive, multi-column schema documentation, automatic schema reloading, support for GraphQL Subscriptions, query history, configuration of HTTP headers, and tabs. You can easily share your Playgrounds with others by clicking on the "Share" button and sharing the generated link. You can think about GraphQL Bin like Pastebin for your GraphQL queries including the context (endpoint, HTTP headers, open tabs etc). GraphQL Playground provides a React component responsible for rendering the UI and Session management.
- Context-aware autocompletion & error highlighting
- Interactive, multi-column docs (keyboard support)
- Supports real-time GraphQL Subscriptions
- GraphQL Config support with multiple Projects & Endpoints
- Apollo Tracing support
- Interactive, multi-column schema documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphql-playground.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.