This is the Linux app named Grassroots DICOM whose latest release can be downloaded as gdcm-3.0.20.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Grassroots DICOM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Grassroots DiCoM is a C++ library for DICOM medical files. It is accessible from Python, C#, Java and PHP. It supports RAW, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, RLE and deflated transfer syntax.
It comes with a super fast scanner implementation to quickly scan hundreds of DICOM files.
It supports SCU network operations (C-ECHO, C-FIND, C-STORE, C-MOVE). PS 3.3 & 3.6 are distributed as XML files.
It also provides PS 3.15 certificates and password based mecanism to anonymize and de-identify DICOM datasets.
- RAW, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, RLE and deflated
- Quickly scan DICOM for attributes
- SCU: C-ECHO, C-FIND, C-STORE, C-MOVE
- PS 3.3 & PS 3.6/3.7 as XML files
- PS 3.15 de-identify / re-identify (certificates+password based)
- Portable C++
- Bindings: Python, C#, Java, PHP and Perl
- VTK bridge (ImageData and RTSTRUCT)
- Nightly test suite
- Support well-known DICOM issues (PMSCT_RLE1, JAI JPEG-LS)
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Quality Engineers
C#, Python, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gdcm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.