This is the Linux app named GraTeX whose latest release can be downloaded as GraTeX.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GraTeX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java application for creating graphs, with a simple and intuitive interface. Obtaining LaTeX code for designed graph is a single-click operation. Allows creating less and more complicated graphs for LaTeX documents without any knowledge about TikZ library.
The program lets you design and edit vertices, edges and labels to your liking thanks to a wide range of variants adequate to TikZ library.
GraTeX incorporates common editing mechanisms like saving/loading projects, undo-redo & copy-paste operations, and many other useful features.
The application has been developed by two students of University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Poland.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gratex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.