This is the Linux app named Gravity whose latest release can be downloaded as Release8.0.0-beta.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gravity with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Used by major financial institutions, government data centers and enterprise, Gravity is an open source toolkit for creating images of Kubernetes clusters and applications in the clusters.
Gravity is a downloadable cluster image that can be deployed any infrastructure.
- Users can install and update your application on any infrastructure with a single command.
- Take the guesswork out of on-prem deployments; every cluster you create with Gravity is identical.
- Create full replicas of the original cluster with a few clicks or simple command line installer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gravity.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.