This is the Linux app named Green Mountain Callbook whose latest release can be downloaded as gmcb-1.0.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Green Mountain Callbook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Green Mountain Callbook
Green Mountain Callbook enables its user to search a public domain database of over 700,000 US and Canadian amateur radio callsigns quickly and easily to retrieve information about the licensee such as name, operator class, and mailing address.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gmcb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.