This is the Linux app named Greenplum Database whose latest release can be downloaded as 6.18.0-src-full.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Greenplum Database with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rapidly create and deploy models for complex applications in cybersecurity, predictive maintenance, risk management, fraud detection, and many other areas. With its unique cost-based query optimizer designed for large-scale data workloads, Greenplum scales interactive and batch-mode analytics to large datasets in the petabytes without degrading query performance and throughput. Based on PostgreSQL, Greenplum provides you with more control over the software you deploy, reducing vendor lock-in, and allowing open influence on product direction. Greenplum reduces data silos by providing you with a single, scale-out environment for converging analytic and operational workloads, like streaming ingestion. All major Greenplum contributions are part of the Greenplum Database project and share the same database core, including the MPP architecture, analytical interfaces, and security capabilities.
- MPP architecture, petabyte-scale loading
- Federated data access
- Polymorphic data storage
- Integrated in-database analytics
- Innovation in query optimization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/greenplum-database.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.