This is the Linux app named Grip whose latest release can be downloaded as grip-4.2.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Grip with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Grip is a GTK-based CD-player and CD-ripper / MP3 encoder. It has the ripping capabilities of cdparanoia built in, but can also use external rippers (such as cdda2wav). Encoder presets are provided for oggenc, bladeenc, lame, l3enc, xingmp3enc, mp3encode, gogo, flac, faac and opusenc.
The main developers can be found in #grip on Libera (irc.libera.chat).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.