This is the Linux app named Gromit-MPX whose latest release can be downloaded as gromit-mpx-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gromit-MPX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gromit-MPX is a multi-pointer GTK3 port of the original Gromit desktop annotation tool. It enables graphical annotations with several pointers at once and is A LOT faster than its predecessor since it uses the XCOMPOSITE extension where available.
Education, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gromit-mpx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.