This is the Linux app named Groom whose latest release can be downloaded as Groom_1-3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Groom with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Groom is a full Java lightweight webserver. Written in pure Java 1.4 by using only standard packages, it can thus run with Sun JRE but also with the GNU Classpath on a great number of plateforms that support java.
- CGI support, including PHP-CGI
- Lightweight: No external library, works fine on embedded devices, compatible with the GNU Classpath and JamVM
- Support for both HTTP and HTTPS (but not on the same instance)
- Multithreaded (can serve several requests in parallel)
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/groom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.