This is the Linux app named Groups Editor Addon for DGGUI whose latest release can be downloaded as dggroups07.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Groups Editor Addon for DGGUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Groups Editor Addon for DGGUI
Smoothwall Mod for Dansguardian User group editing. Creates five initial groups; everybody, child, preteen, teen and adult. Intended to automated the editing of filtergroupslist and exceptionuserlist via the web interface of Smoothwall. Inserts as a new
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Unix Shell, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dggroups/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.