This is the Linux app named gRPC whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev1.45.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gRPC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gRPC is a C-based high performance remote procedure call (RPC) framework that can run in any environment. It efficiently connects services in and across data centers with plenty of support, and can also connect mobile devices and browser clients to backend services. Essentially, it makes it easier for you to create distributed applications and services.
- Simple service definition
- Starts quickly and scalable
- Works across languages and platforms
- Bi-directional streaming and integrated pluggable authentication
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grpc.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.