This is the Linux app named gSOAP Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as gsoap_2.8.117.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gSOAP Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The gSOAP toolkit is an extensive suite of portable C and C++ software to develop XML Web services with powerful type-safe XML data bindings. Easy-to-use code-generator tools allow you to directly integrate XML data in C and C++. Serializes native application data in XML. Includes WSDL/XSD schema binding and auto-coding tools, stub/skeleton compiler, Web server integration with Apache module and IIS extension, high-performance XML processing with schema validation, fast MIME/MTOM streaming, SOAP and REST Web API development, WS-* protocols (WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-ReliableMessaging, etc), XML-RPC and JSON. Licensed under GPLv2.
Visit the developer center with guides, tutorials, and examples at www.genivia.com/dev.html
The documentation of the toolkit, libraries, plugins and more is available at www.genivia.com/docs.html
Commercial-use licenses and expert technical support services are available at competitive pricing levels, please visit www.genivia.com/products.html
- Powerful Web services and Web API development tools for XML, SOAP/REST and JSON
- Fast, compact, and portable (runs on small & embedded devices)
- Offers C/C++ XML/SOAP Web services developments tools (client and server)
- Offers C/C++ JSON libraries to develop JSON REST and JSON-RPC Web APIs (client and server)
- Offers type-safe C/C++ XML serialization with XML data binding tools for C and C++
- Includes over 40 example Web API client and server applications
- Includes integrated memory management with leak detection
- Includes new testmsgr tool: test messenger for (randomized) testing of services and clients
- Includes new domcpp tool: generates C/C++ DOM code for XML & XPath queries
- Includes new jsoncpp tool: generates C/C++ for JSON & JSONPath queries
- Includes automatic XML document and message generation from WSDL and XSD
- Includes auto-test server code generation for (dummy) server testing
- Includes many plug-ins for additional capabilities such as message logging and stats
- Includes cURL plugin to integrate gSOAP with cURL
- Includes Apache 1.x and 2.0 modules to deploy Web APIs
- Includes IIS (ISAPI) and WinInet modules to deploy Web APIs
- Includes stand-alone Web server (multithreaded, SSL, compression)
- Supports Qt type serialization in XML (e.g. Qt primitive types and containers)
- Supports code generation for large and complex WSDLs and XSDs, such as ONVIF, AWS-S3, EWS, and more
- Supports WS-Security XML authentication, signatures, encryption (also in streaming mode)
- Supports WS-Trust with SAML 1.0/2.0 tokens
- Supports WS-Policy 1.2, 1.5 and WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2 compliant
- Supports WS-Addressing 2003/03, 2004/03, 2005/03 compliant
- Supports WS-ReliableMessaging 1.0 and 1.1 compliant
- Supports WS-Discovery 1.0/1.1
- Supports JSON conversion to/from XML-RPC for C and C++
- Supports REST HTTP(S) 1.0/1.1 operations (GET,PUT,POST etc) for XML, JSON, etc
- Supports flexible IO: send and receive XML over sockets, file FD, and C++ streams
- Supports MIME and MTOM attachments (also in streaming mode)
- Supports UDDI v2 API
- Supports NTLM authentication
- Supports HTTP basic and digest authentication
- Supports HTTP cookies RFC 6265
- Supports SSL/TLS with SSL session caching (OpenSSL, GNUTLS, SystemSSL)
- Supports proxy and proxy authentication support
- Supports compression (HTTP compression and zlib)
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6, including direct TCP and UDP data transfer
- Supports SOAP-over-UDP
- Supports CGI and FastCGI
- Supports internationalization/localization (UTF8, UCS4, MB encodings, etc)
- Supports WSDL/XSD conversion to C/C++ and vice versa
- Supports C/C++ (cyclic) object graph auto-serialization (with id-ref)
- Supports custom C/C++ type serialization functions
- Compliant with W3C schema patterns for data binding full test pattern coverage
- Compliant with WS-I Basic Profile 1.0a, 1.1, and 1.2
- Compliant with WSDL 1.1/2.0, XSD 1.0/1.1 SOAP 1.1/1.2 compliant
- Compliant with WADL (REST XML apps) for C and C++
- Compliant with JSON standard RFC 7159
- Licenses: GPLv2, gSOAP public license (for engine and plugins), commercial non-GPL license available upon request (software is 100% in-house developed, no third-party GPL contributions included)
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.