This is the Linux app named GTE Note Taker whose latest release can be downloaded as GTE-NoteTakerv1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GTE Note Taker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GTE Note Taker
This small application aims to to help the user take structured plain text notes one at a time. By design, the application aim to be as simple as possible to take a note without being distracted by bells and whistles.
The application can also be used to record todos and journal entries.
They are structured because they have consistent names ([type]-timestamp.txt), stored in one configurable path, and, optionally, their contents follow predefined formats (see the cnf file).
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gte-notetaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.