This is the Linux app named GSi whose latest release can be downloaded as GSi2.0_All_JBoss_MySQL_Install.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GSi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Government (Generic) Services Infrastructure (GSi) is a unified technology platform which empowers business processes to be modeled, deployed, executed and managed in an intuitive and efficient manner.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/govservicesinfr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.