This is the Linux app named guglinatts-en to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as guglinatts-en.tar.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named guglinatts-en to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
guglinatts-en to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGuglina TTS, special edition: in English (guglinatts-en), is a voice synthesizer originally designed for Brazilian Portuguese. Uses the Google Translate text-to-speech API. Read screens for the visually impaired. Transforms text into audio, allowing blind or low-vision people to access content displayed on the screen. Although the main target audience for text-to-speech conversion systems - such as Guglina TTS EN - is people with visual impairment, this type of program can be used by people with dyslexia and other reading disabilities, people with severe as well as by pre-literate children. In addition to being an assistive technology tool, voice synthesizers can still have educational and entertainment applications.
- Your Linux with voice
Gnome, Console/Terminal, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guglinatts-en/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.