This is the Linux app named gui4escputil whose latest release can be downloaded as gui4escputil-4.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gui4escputil with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GUI wrapper for escputil (command line utility to manage Epson printers): it allows to watch ink levels, clean print heads, print nozzle patterns, align printer heads, .... with a simple and friendly user interface.
- Developed with Mono 2.10 and Gtk 2.12, but it runs also with older Mono and Gtk versions
- Simple and quick graphical management for the ink status, print tests and cleaning heads
- Portable, installation is not required
- Automatic printer discovery
.NET/Mono, Gnome, KDE, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gui4escputil/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.