This is the Linux app named GUITAR - A GUI Testing Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as jfc-guitar-v1.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GUITAR - A GUI Testing Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GUITAR - A GUI Testing Framework
DESCRIPTIONThis framework supports a wide variety of model-based GUI testing techniques. The innovation lies in the architecture of GUITAR, which uses plug-ins to support flexibility and extensibility. Software developers and quality assurance engineers may use this architecture to create new toolchains, new workflows based on the toolchains, and plug in a variety of measurement tools to conduct GUI testing.
More detail is presented in this publication:
GUITAR: An Innovative Tool for Automated Testing of GUI-driven Software. Bao N. Nguyen, Bryan Robbins, Ishan Banerjee, and Atif Memon. Automated Software Engineering Journal. p.21, 1. 2014
Science/Research, Education, Developers, Quality Engineers
Java Swing, .NET/Mono, Web-based
C#, C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guitar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.