This is the Linux app named Guitar Note Practice whose latest release can be downloaded as gnp-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Guitar Note Practice with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Guitar Note Practice
Having trouble reading guitar sheet music? Guitar Note Practice challenges you to correctly identify and play notes during timed (or endless) practice sessions.
- Offers beginner, normal, sharp, flat and multi (normal, sharp and flat) note sets.
- Notes are generated randomly for each practice session.
- Practice from 1-10 minutes or in endless practice sessions.
- Adjust the time each note stays on-screen (2, 3 or 5 seconds).
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarnotepract/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.