This is the Linux app named Gunicorn whose latest release can be downloaded as 20.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gunicorn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gunicorn 'Green Unicorn' is a Python WSGI HTTP Server for UNIX. It's a pre-fork worker model. The Gunicorn server is broadly compatible with various web frameworks, simply implemented, light on server resources, and fairly speedy. You can run Gunicorn by using commands or integrate with popular frameworks like Django, Pyramid, or TurboGears. For deploying Gunicorn in production see Deploying Gunicorn. After installing Gunicorn you will have access to the command line script gunicorn. Gunicorn also provides integration for Django and Paste Deploy applications. Gunicorn will look for a WSGI callable named application if not specified. So for a typical Django project. Frameworks such as Pyramid and Turbogears are typically configured using Paste Deployment configuration files. If you would like to use these files with Gunicorn, there are two approaches. As a server runner, Gunicorn can serve your application using the commands from your framework, such as pserve or gearbox.
- Natively supports WSGI, Django, and Paster
- Automatic worker process management
- Simple Python configuration
- Multiple worker configurations
- Various server hooks for extensibility
- Compatible with Python 3.x >= 3.5
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gunicorn.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.