This is the Linux app named Gutenberg whose latest release can be downloaded as Version0.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gutenberg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Print (or use the print preview) to see the result with Gutenberg. To hide elements to be printed you can simply add the class no-print. Gutenberg provides two ways to break a page, the class page-break-before will to break before and page-break-after to break after. To avoid the page to break "inside" an element, you can use the avoid-break-inside class. If you do not want to reformat the links, acronym or abbreviation to show the full url or title, you can use the class no-reformat. Simply include the right stylesheet(s) in your html and load it only for a printer. Gutenberg.css is the base stylesheet but there are themes available in the themes folder. To hide elements to be printed you can simply add the class no-print.
- Gutenberg provides two ways to break a page
- To avoid the page to break "inside" an element, you can use the avoid-break-inside class
- Not reformat links or acronym
- Force to print background
- Avoid break inside
- Force backgrounds to be printed (can be useful when you "print" a pdf)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gutenberg.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.