This is the Linux app named Gutschnell whose latest release can be downloaded as Gutschnell3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gutschnell with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program is intended to put together text from text modules. In oral examinations, one must indicate the main considerations in the assessment. There are already pre-formulated sentences that have the advantage that they are legally correct and fit the grade that you want to give the candidate. You can also modify these phrases and add your own phrases. At the end, the product is saved as a text file and added to the exam protocol. So no logist need write more by hand.
Of course you can also use this program in other situations where it is useful to work with text modules. All you need is a text file with the desired text modules.
- put together text from text modules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gutschnell/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.