This is the Linux app named GVolWheel whose latest release can be downloaded as gvolwheel-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GVolWheel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project migrated to GitHub: https://github.com/Junker/gvolwheel
GVolWheel is a Lightweight application which lets you control the audio volume. GVolWheel is application which lets you control the volume easily through a tray icon you can scroll on. Easily integrate with minimal desktops (Openbox,IceWM,XFCE etc).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gvolwheel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.