This is the Linux app named gwloto whose latest release can be downloaded as gwloto_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gwloto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gwloto is a hazardous energy control plan manager, implemented as a module for ImpressCMS and XOOPS. It is designed to facilitate worker safety by providing access to documented lockout and tagout (LOTO) procedures for performing maintenance tasks.
- Manage control plans to safely de-energize, inspect and re-energize equipment for maintenance
- Create jobs to plan, assign, track and record the execution of control plans
- Associate existing business documents, such as forms, with plans
- Meet the needs of the modern workforce with multilingual capabilities
- Customize for specific requirements with plug-in based output options
- Separate roles in the enterprise with granular permissions
- Support unlimited users anywhere with web based design
Manufacturing, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gwloto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.