This is the Linux app named GWT to SWF Integration Kit whose latest release can be downloaded as gwt2swf-0.6.0-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GWT to SWF Integration Kit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GWT to SWF Integration Kit
DESCRIPTIONGWT2SWF intend to provide software bridge between GWT and FLASH/FLEX. It means that using GWT2SWF you will be able to communicate between GWT and FLASH/FLEX. GWT2SWF provides SWFWidget and FlashPlayer version detection.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gwt2swf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.