This is the Linux app named Gym whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.21.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gym with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gym is a toolkit for developing and comparing reinforcement learning algorithms. It supports teaching agents, everything from walking to playing games like Pong or Pinball. Open source interface to reinforce learning tasks. The gym library provides an easy-to-use suite of reinforcement learning tasks. Gym provides the environment, you provide the algorithm. You can write your agent using your existing numerical computation library, such as TensorFlow or Theano. It makes no assumptions about the structure of your agent, and is compatible with any numerical computation library, such as TensorFlow or Theano. The gym library is a collection of test problems — environments — that you can use to work out your reinforcement learning algorithms. These environments have a shared interface, allowing you to write general algorithms.
- Develop and compare reinforcement learning algorithms
- Simple suite library of reinforcement learning tasks
- Write algorithms using your numerical computation library of choice
- Learn to imitate computations and control theory problems
- Make 2D and 3D simulation models
- Make models that perform simulated goal-based tasks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gym.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.