This is the Linux app named Halo Zeta stats to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as halo2_rss_parser_0.4.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Halo Zeta stats to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Halo Zeta stats to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a PHP project for parsing Halo 2 XML logs from bungie.net and displaying the data in various ways, support for storing the data in a database may be added in the future. At the moment the code consist of a few PHP classes that parses the XML.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/halorss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.