This is the Linux app named Hangman to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as hangm105.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hangman to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hangman to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Here is a very simple game widely known as "Hangman". The computer chooses a random word from a file, and the player has to guess it. There is a possibility to add own words and/or create own vocabulary files. Many vocabulary files are shipped with the game. The program supports the following languages: english, french, german, dutch, polish and hungarian. It requires at least a 80286 processor and an EGA graphic card. Works on DOS, and any DOS-compatible operating system.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hangman-dos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.