This is the Linux app named HEALPix whose latest release can be downloaded as Healpix_3.80_2021Jun22.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HEALPix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Software for pixelization, hierarchical indexation, synthesis, analysis, and visualization of data on the sphere. Please acknowledge HEALPix by quoting the web page http://healpix.sourceforge.net (or https://healpix.sourceforge.io) and publication: K.M. Gorski et al., 2005, Ap.J., 622, p.759
Full software documentation available at https://healpix.sourceforge.io/documentation.php
Wiki Pages: https://sourceforge.net/p/healpix/wiki/Home
Exchanging Data with HEALPix (in FITS files): https://sourceforge.net/p/healpix/wiki/Exchanging%20Data%20with%20HEALPix/
GDL and FL users should read https://sourceforge.net/p/healpix/wiki/HEALPix%20and%20GDL/
- Spherical Harmonics
- Statistical analysis on the sphere
- Pixel queries
- Data processing
Fortran, Python, C++, C, IDL, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/healpix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.