This is the Linux app named HeldenStats to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as heldenstats_src_1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HeldenStats to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HeldenStats to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:HeldenStats transforms the logfiles of the game CounterStrike into a detailled statistic. Every Player is presented with its kills, deaths, weapons he used and many more features. The Output are HTML pages, which can be shown to the whole world easily in
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/heldenstats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.