This is the Linux app named Hello World Jetty Test whose latest release can be downloaded as HelloWorld.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hello World Jetty Test with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hello World Jetty Test
DESCRIPTIONPrototype project for Jetty server project. Uses Apache Commons Logging and Log4J for logging.
- Shows Hello World on a web page
- Logs incoming http requests
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/helloworldjetty/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.