This is the Linux app named Hermes JS Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.10.0forRN0.67.x.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hermes JS Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hermes JS Engine
- Faster App Launch
- Optimized for Mobile
- Easy Integration
- Android app bundles are supported from react-native 0.62.0 and up
- Hermes supports the Chrome debugger by implementing the Chrome inspector protocol
- Chrome connects to Hermes running on device via Metro, so you'll need to know where Metro is listening
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hermes-js-engine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.