This is the Linux app named HIBERNATE whose latest release can be downloaded as HibernateORM6.2.13.Final.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HIBERNATE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hibernate ORM is a library providing Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) support to applications, libraries, and frameworks. It also provides an implementation of the JPA specification, which is the standard Java specification for ORM. The build requires a Java 8 JDK as JAVA_HOME. You will need Git to obtain the source. Hibernate makes use of Jenkins for its CI needs. The project is built continuous on each push to the upstream repository. The Hibernate build defines several database testing "profiles" in databases.gradle. These profiles can be activated by name using the db build property which can be passed either as a JVM system prop (-D) or as a Gradle project property (-P). You don't have to install all databases locally to be able to test against them in case you have docker available. The script docker_db.sh allows you to start a pre-configured database which can be used for testing.
- Hibernate uses Gradle as its build tool
- See the guides for setting up IntelliJ or Eclipse as your development environment
- Hibernate makes use of Jenkins for its CI needs
- Test against a specific database
- The Hibernate build defines several database testing "profiles" in databases.gradle
- Run database-specific tests from the IDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hibernate.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.