This is the Linux app named HIEOS whose latest release can be downloaded as hieos-1.2-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HIEOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HIEOS is an open source implementation of, primarily server-side, Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Integration Profiles including Cross Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.b) and Cross Community Access (XCA) integration profiles.
- IHE XDS.b Document Registry
- IHE XDS.b Document Repository
- IHE XCA Initiating Gateway
- IHE XCA Responding Gateway
- IHE MPQ
- IHE XUA
- IHE XCPD Initiating Gateway
- IHE XCPD Responding Gateway
- IHE XDR Document Recipient
- IHE ATNA Audit Repository
- IHE Metadata Update (Document Registry)
- IHE PIXv3 Patient Identifier Cross-reference Manager
- IHE PDQv3 Patient Demographics Supplier
- IHE XDS.b Document Consumer
- XACML 2.0 Policy Enforcement
- Secure Token Service (STS)
Government, Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Developers, Architects
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hieos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.