This is the Linux app named Hierarchical DP whose latest release can be downloaded as MatlabversionofDC-HDP.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hierarchical DP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This Matlab code is used for demonstration of the clustering results of DP, LC-DP and DC-HDP.
Written by Ye Zhu, Deakin University, May 2021, version 1.0.
This software is under GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)
This code is a demo of method described by the following publication: Zhu, Y., Ting, K.M., Jin, Y. and Angelova, M., 2021, August. Hierarchical clustering that takes advantage of both density-peak and density-connectivity. Information Systems.
The preprint version can be obtained at: https://arxiv.org/abs/1810.03393
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hierarchical-dp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.