This is the Linux app named HIPAcc whose latest release can be downloaded as hipacc-0.6.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HIPAcc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONHIPAcc development has moved to github: https://github.com/hipacc
HIPAcc allows to design image processing kernels and algorithms in a domain-specific language (DSL). From this high-level description, low-level target code for GPU accelerators is generated using source-to-source translation. As back ends, the framework supports CUDA, OpenCL, and Renderscript.
HIPAcc allows programmers to develop imaging applications while providing high productivity, flexibility and portability as well as competitive performance: the same algorithm description serves as basis for targeting different GPU accelerators and low-level languages.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hipacc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.