This is the Linux app named HISPACEDIC whose latest release can be downloaded as hispacedic_2012_01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HISPACEDIC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONDownloadable and open source Chinese-Spanish vocabulary inspired by the CEDICT and EDICT dictionaries. It is distributed in a plain Unicode text file that can be easily ported to other formats or used by different applications.
Advanced End Users, Education
Flat-file, Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hispacedic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.