This is the Linux app named Hitme to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as hitme.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hitme to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hitme to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Enter to go, and then hit the button on screen.
Not hard to master (until it goes up to like 10 letters a second :P)
BTW, the music is courtesy of OpenHexagon. I'll get my own soon...
We are up to 2.1! Yay!
Next version: 2.2
A highscore system that actually works
Next major: 3.0
Better start menu
The letters are going to fall form the sky. (really!)
Other awesome things that i haven't thought of yet
P.S. I accidentally replaced the old version, so there is only the new one.
Oh well. There's always a first time.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hitme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.