This is the Linux app named HOME whose latest release can be downloaded as home-src-0.1.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HOME with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Habitat Open Management Engine is a J2EE database application built on Jakarta Struts for Habitat for Humanity affiliates in the United States. HOME will help Habitat affiliates track information pertaining to local homeowner mortgages.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/habitat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.