This is the Linux app named HIP Medical Receivables whose latest release can be downloaded as v42013-02-20dMR.LBS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HIP Medical Receivables with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HIP Medical Receivables
This is the "library" that contain the application written using Omnis Studio that does complete medical billing form healthcare professionals and organizations. The library is completely unlocked and open to changes , modifications or expansion to anyone using any of the versions of Omnis Studio provided by Tigerlogic (www.tigerlogic.com/)
Currently all reports are in english, and screens are in "spanglish". Translation of screens into english is easy using Omnis Studio tools that allow you to create libraries for many languages; or if you want, you can add a "language flag" so is shows up according to settings in each workstation.
BTW - The application can run on Windows (XP and above), Mac OS X, and Linux depending upon the Omnis Runtimes you provide separate from the "library"
- Patient Demographics and Health Plans
- Electronic Billing (using X12N 5010A1 and 4010A1)
- Accounts Receivable
- Interfaces to other HIT Systems
- Database and Source Code totally open
- Scheduling - on the way (still migrating from prior version)
- Unlimited doctors or profit-centers, multi-specialty, unlimited services/claim, multi-site, etc
Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Developers
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/medicalrec/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.