This is the Linux app named Home Assistant whose latest release can be downloaded as 2021.11.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Home Assistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Home Assistant is a powerful open source home automation app that prioritizes local control and privacy. It offers great security and features while keeping your data securely out of the cloud. It can give you control of all your devices from a single, mobile-friendly interface and will track the state of all these devices so you don’t have to.
Home Assistant is powered by a worldwide community and runs ideally on a Raspberry Pi or a local server. It can be set up to automatically control devices, so whether you want to be alerted when the lights turn on when you’re not at home, or want the lights to automatically dim when you start to watch a movie on Chromecast, Home Assistant can do it for you. See more examples on the official website: https://www.home-assistant.io/
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Private and secure, 100% local with no data stored in the cloud
- Set up advanced rules for automation
- Plenty of featured integrations, including Amazon Alexa, Dark Sky, Google Assistant, Sonos, Wink and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/home-assistant.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.