This is the Linux app named Home Bookkeeping whose latest release can be downloaded as HomeBookkeeping_win32.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Home Bookkeeping with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONVery simple cross-platform application for personal bookkeeping. Application database is stored into a single file that easy to backup and restore.
Four catalogs (predefined parameters) and comment field are available for setting detailed information about each money transfer.
There are timerange selection, selection by category, contractor, account etc...
There are customizable charts report system which can draw pie, line and bar charts for a different
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/homebookkeeping/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.