This is the Linux app named HomerHEVC whose latest release can be downloaded as HomerHEVC_v3.0_BETA_x64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HomerHEVC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HomerHEVC ( see www.homerhevc.com ):
HOMER (Hevc Open Mpeg EncodeR) is an open-source HEVC encoder.
HOMER is multiplatform code, tested for Linux and Windows
It is published under the LPGLv2.1 license, and is therefore Free Software according to the Free Software Foundation.
Source code can be found in:
- Open-source. Free software published under the LGPL license.
- Multiplatform (Windows and Linux)
- SSE4.2 vectorial optimizations.
- Intra (III..) and Baseline (IPP..) profile
- Wpp and Frame parallelization
- All Intra and Inter prediction sizes (64, 32,16,8,4)
- All transform sizes (32,16,8,4)
- Quarter pixel precission motion estimation
- Fixed QP, CBR and VBR
- Deblocking filter
- intra RDO
- intra-inter fast RD
- Motion estimation
- Inter prediction
- Intra Prediction
- SAD, SSD
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/homerhevc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.