This is the Linux app named HomeTabs whose latest release can be downloaded as HomeTabs.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HomeTabs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HomeTabs project helps you to organize bookmarks for web browsers (like a standart browser's home page, but cooler and more comfortable). Design of HomeTabs was inspiried by Mozilla Firefox startpage, i think this is the best way to organise bookmarks, but history of browsing saved on homepage - is bad idea.
- Organize your bookmarks
- Doesn't collect your personal data
- Free & open-source code
- Simple to use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hometabs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.