This is the Linux app named HOPSA whose latest release can be downloaded as hopsa-0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HOPSA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HOPSA, high oxygen pressure sputter automation, is a Python 3 project to control a step wise sample creation Process. Although written for this specific task it is easy to adopt for any experimental task which changes hardware parameters and waits for a specific condition before proceeding. The graphical interface (QT4) includes plotting (matplotlib), instrument configuration/monitoring and a program step creator. The communication with the hardware is independent of the GUI and any number of devices can be selected. To modify the code for any other task only the hardware interface needs to be redefined.
- Cross-platform graphical user interface (QT4)
- Monitor hardware online status and parameters
- Read/Write hardware parameters (e.g. using RS232 port)
- Recepie definition by steps changing parameters and waiting for conditions
- Any number of hardware parts can be added
- Repeating several steps for e.g. multilayer growth
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hopsa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.