This is the Linux app named Horace whose latest release can be downloaded as Horace_V1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Horace with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Uses alternate data streams to provide arbitrary tagging and searching of files within NTFS and other modern file systems supporting alternate data streams.
Customisable vocabulary provides searchable standardised tagging system of file associations.
Unlike most other file archiving systems, no additional database is required, and the system is robust, and persists file attributes irrespective of renaming / moving / copying / modifying etc.
I would appreciate your opinions and suggestions / bugs etc.
- suitable for networked file servers
- suitable for standalone computers
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/horace-ads/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.