This is the Linux app named Hospice Volunteer Solutions whose latest release can be downloaded as hvol_150804.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hospice Volunteer Solutions with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hospice Volunteer Solutions
The Hospice Volunteer Manager is a free, open-source web-based application to help you manage your hospice volunteer program.
The program offers the following features:
* Direct data entry by volunteers
* Support for multiple hospice locations
* Log visits for patients, caregivers, and the bereaved
* Log other volunteer activities, such as administrative support, event planning, and office help
* Administrators can log volunteer activities
* A variety of administrative directories and reports
* Tracks volunteer training
Non-Profit Organizations, Healthcare Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hospice-volunteer-solutions/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.