This is the Linux app named HSButton whose latest release can be downloaded as HSButton0.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HSButton with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a set of 3 easy to use components for Delphi / Lazarus IDE and Free Pascal THSButton THSSpeedButton and THSStaticText that will make your application look modern shiny and beautiful no much efforts are needed Sample project file is included.
- Style : many type of styles from soft rubber to Shiny Glass ,Quicken or Encarta with any color you choose.
- Border : the size of the button border, in case it has a glass or quicken style this will change the level of the rounded corners
- Smoothness : this number will give the button a smooth gradient soft look
- Enter and Leave Decease option / this will give the button a nice effect when the user moves the mouse over and out of the button looks wonderful when using glow colors or glassy look.
- Shape : draw you own shape and the button will take the shape of it.
- all the above features applies on THSSpeedButton and THSStaticText
- Rubbery and Glassy look of buttons Speed Buttons and StaticText
- Easy to use with Lazarus IDE Free Pascal and Delphi
- Decease effect customized for mouse enter and leave
- Control the smoothness of the button look
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a graphics toolkit
Delphi/Kylix, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hsbutton/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.