This is the Linux app named HSKinter whose latest release can be downloaded as hskinter_0.5.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HSKinter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Python/Tkinter tool to learn 2500 Mandarin words (HSK 1–5).
Flashcards, practice of hanzi meaning, pinyin and tones, stats of accuracy. Optional pronunciation via gTTS (Google). Compatible with Pydroid 3 (runs on Android).
The frequency of a word showing up depends on its retaining level and time since the last answer (age).
- Chinese language
- Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi
- Pydroid 3
- Simplified Chinese
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hskinter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.